I remembered making these pictures (too) many years ago in primary school. I’m not very artistic, so I used a template for my picture. You could also add words instead.
I used pencils in my colouring and I think pens would’ve been a cleaner look. You could try paint too.
- White card
- Colouring pens/pencils/paints
- Something to scratch with e.g. coin
- A template (optional)
- Using the pens, colour in your card in a random pattern
- Cover the card in your crayon (pick a high contrast colour), so you can’t see the colours from the pen
- Scratch out a pattern (free hand or use a template)